Simply Education are recruiting a teacher of biology for a school in the Bexley area on a long term basis starting from September 2020. The successful applicant will be a biology teacher with experience of delivering KS4 and KS5 lessons. Experience in teaching the international baccalaureate is also desirable.
Simply Education are working with a school in the Bexley area to recruit a teacher of biology to deliver outstanding biology lessons across key stage 4 and key stage 5 year groups. You will be delivering the international baccalaureate and so experience in teaching this is desirable however not a necessity as training and support can be given. The department has access to excellent equipment and resources.
This grammar school is looking for a teacher that can start after September 2020 that:
* Has excellent knowledge of biology across all key stages
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.