Business & Economics Teacher
Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking Business Studies & Economics teachers to work across schools in Lincolnshire.
The Business and Economics teacher will be working in a number of schools on different placement types to fit their own circumstances.
The Business and Economics teacher will have experience of teaching all year groups including A-Level and B-TEC.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-BUS635-LN21Apply Now