Business Studies Specialist
Posted 11 days ago
As we come out of lockdown, schools in Berkshire have seen a considerable rise in demand for catch-up tutoring and a higher quality of teaching. As a result of this, we are now working with them to provide some of the best teaching talent in the area.
If you are an experienced Business Studies teacher who is prepared to work full-time hours and commit to a challenge, we have some fantastic roles available for you.
As a result of the COVID-19 lockdowns, we are currently conducting registrations and interviews over zoom calls.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.
REF: TNN-BNS-BERKApply Now