Posted 22 days ago
Are you an experienced teacher of Business Studies living in Slough? Maybe you are an Early Careers Teacher specializing in Business Studies and are looking for your first big opportunity? We have an exciting new opportunity for a teacher of business studies, and you could be just the teacher we are looking for.
Simply Education have an exciting new role for a teacher of Business Studies at a fantastic secondary school in Slough. This position is due to commence in September 2022 on a long-term basis, working 5 days a week. The school requires candidates to hold fully qualified teaching status in the UK but are happy to accept applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers.
This is a full-time job in which successful candidates will be teaching the business studies curriculum to KS3, 4 and 5 students. If you believe you have the confidence and ability to inspire the next generation of business leaders, this is exactly the job for you.
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds fully qualified teaching status in the UK.
• Has recent experience teaching Business Studies.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.REF: TNN-BSN-BERK