Business Studies Teacher
Simply Education are working with several Secondary Schools in Northamptonshire who are currently recruiting for Business Studies Teacher to work with them after Easter for the Summer term. We are looking for full-time Business Studies Specialists who are confident planning and teaching this subject on a full-time basis.
We are looking for Business Studies Specialists that can commit on a full-time basis for the Summer term. The roles will include planning, assessments and attending staff meetings and parents evenings.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Business Studies to KS4 and KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.