Posted 15 days ago
Are you hoping to inspire the next Alan Sugar? Are you compassionate, caring and have a business brain? Have you got a QTS or relevant qualification?
If so, then please read on!
Simply Education have partnered with a beautiful village secondary school based in Northamptonshire who are looking for a business studies teacher to start from January 2024. You will be required to work with children from ages 11-18 and will involve teaching up to A-Level and support students of various ages and abilities.
You will gain the opportunity to uphold and facilitate our passion and commitment to improving attainment, while showing enthusiasm for joining our dynamic and supportive team. You will also aim to inspire the students in your care to help them reach their true potential.
• Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
• Have a degree in business studies or related
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
• Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
• Your very own dedicated consultant
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce.
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Matt on 01604 372 495 or email email@example.com