Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education is proud to be supporting a well sought-after large secondary school, based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, with the recruit of a fully qualified teacher of Business Studies to join them from January 2022.
The appointment if for a full-time, qualified teacher of Business Studies to join them on a permanent basis. The school is a high achieving setting with state of the art facilities & a SLT team who drive success, encourages unique teaching styles & support.
The role is to teach to key stages 3, 4 & 5.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enrich the next generation at a highly achieving school.
For more information about this particular role please contact Bianca on 01234 216 199.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an ECT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)REF: BAL-BB0-MIKE