Posted 30 days ago
Simply Education is working with an amazing nursery in North East of Lincoln and we are looking for Childcare practitioner / nursery nurse to support them with day to day and long term bookings.
If you have experience working in a nursery environment, and would like to register with Simply Education for the opportunity to gain even more, please click 'Apply Now', or forward an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com.
To join Simply Education as childcare practitioner / nursery nurse, you will need to:
- Either level 2/3 Early Years Childcare qualification or equivalent
Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures.
Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting.
Be enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita on 01522370172REF: JOK-SFNL-LINC