Childcare Practitioner Required - immediate start
Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are working with a private day nursery to recruit a qualified early years practitioner on both a long term and ad-hoc basis.
This is an immediate start for the right person!
Your main responsibility will be to maintain the children's daily routine. You will be working with a small supportive team but will need to be able to work on your own initiative.
You will be required to:
- Have Nursery/EYFS experience
- Hold a minimum Level 2 early years/supporting and learning qualification
- Have at least 3 months or more experience in an early years or pre-school setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Possess a creative approach to learning and development
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme*
-Online diary of bookings and directions.
If you want to hear more please hit APPLY now or call Hannah 01733 490097
REF: HMR-LTNC-HUNTApply Now