Posted 9 days ago
Support Worker - SEMH School
Long term position starting as soon as possible
£70-£75 per day
Do you have experience working with children or vulnerable adults inside or outside of school settings? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further.
Simply Education are working with a SEMH School in Macclesfield who are looking to recruit an outstanding Support Worker to join their team immediately. The school are searching for someone who is happy to provide both classroom support, as well as support during outdoor activities. You will need to possess strong behaviour management qualities and be able to quickly build rapport with both students and staff members.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience working with children, inside or outside of a classroom environment or working with vulnerable adults.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can quickly build rapport with colleagues and students.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated SEN Area Manager who has over 9 years’ experience working with special schools.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Ross Pemberton on 01270 382101. You can email me direct at ross @simplyedcuation.co.uk
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are availableREF: SMH-MACC-ROSS