Class Teacher - English Lead
Simply Education are working with a primary school in the Medway area to recruit a KS1 or KS2 Teacher that can take a lead within English or another core subject.
This is a full time and permanent vacancy commencing in September 2020. We are looking for a teacher with experience and a track record of good or better teaching.
Working in a high performing academy, the successful applicant will be an aspiring leader, passionate about English and with the capacity to lead reading and writing across the school. The role will require the candidate to lead whole school reading and writing initiatives that lead to consistency of practice across key stages.
On offer with this vacancy is a TLR and leadership training, both in house and through NQPML or NPQSL programmes.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested booking an appointment on this open day, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call the Kent Senior Consultant Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.