Posted 12 days ago
We're looking to speak to class teachers, both experienced and ECT's, who are looking for an opportunity to teach from January or before. You'll be working within a parallel class structure, with plenty of support. Although planning isn't a requirement, there could be an opportunity to be involved in this for the right person. The year group being taught will be flexible as the school just want the right nurturing individual to join their team.
Our school is based in South End and will likely offer a permanent position at the end of the long term assignment.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570 079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.REF: MCP-404106-ESSX