Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with a couple of schools in the Northamptonshire area seeking a Computer Science Teacher for September 2022. They are all full time positions and will require the teacher to plan, prepare and mark for all classes. If not long term, the schools are seeking permanent candidates too.
These schools offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition in to the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: PKC-MSL-NRTH