Computer Science and Business Studies Teacher
Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher of computing and business studies for a secondary school local to Maidstone for an immediate start until the end of this academic year.
Simply Education is recruiting an experienced computing and business studies teacher for a secondary school based near to Maidstone, Kent.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic teaching environment with a welcoming and supportive team. This is a long term cover position starting as soon as possible until the end of the academic year and will involve a full timetable along with the requirement of parent’s evenings, planning and preparing lessons.
The successful applicant will have experience of delivering KS4 Computer Science and A Level Business Studies.
Simply Education are looking for a Teaching of Computing and Business that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching engineering
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-NVJ-KENTApply Now