Computer Science Teachers
Simply Education is recruiting for an experienced ICT & Computing Teacher for schools in East Kent for roles starting from September 2020. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in some of the best schools in East Kent.
The successful teacher will have a good track record of planning and delivering ICT Computing lessons at Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4). You must be able to work with a team as well as independently. If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils to become independent learners apply now.
Simply Education are looking for a Teaching of Computing that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching engineering
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.