Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher of computing for an Academy in Medway commencing in September 2021.
The Academy received Good in their most recent Ofsted with the Principal being described as inspirational.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the learning of students through the use of effective teaching.
- Ensure continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
- Ensuring that work is appropriately differentiated.
- Work with EAL/SEN staff and support staff in order to benefit from their specialist knowledge and to maximise their effectiveness within lessons.
- Support individual learning, including students on the subject gifted and talented register, by planning work with appropriate challenge and monitoring and reviewing student outcomes regularly.
- Work effectively as a member of the Department team to improve the quality of teaching and learning, by contributing to the Department Improvement Plan and implementing and monitoring change.
- Implement new initiatives, Academy, local or national, by adapting classroom procedures accordingly, monitoring progress and reflecting on pedagogical outcomes.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-MNV-KENTApply Now