Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are urgently seeking Cover teachers to work in primary Schools in and around the Canterbury area.
Do you have experience working as a Cover teacher? Or are you a Teaching Assistant looking at taking on more responsibility in the classroom? Perhaps you have worked with young people in another setting and looking at getting some classroom experience? Or maybe you are looking to have more flexibility so to manage your day-to-day life with more ease. Then being a cover teacher is the role for you.
To be a successful cover teacher you will need to;
- Fully qualified teacher or have experience working with children aged 1-10
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 1-10
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
Not just a simple recruiting agency, we are so much more than that:
- Your own personal consultant who will follow up on jobs and other admin details with you at all times.
-A personal and friendly service
-A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
-Competitive rates of pay
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
-Minimal administration (no time sheets)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings
-Online diary of bookings, school directions
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Alessandro Nobile on 01227903696REF: ARN-6996-KENT