Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are working exclusively with a number of early years and primary settings across the Sittingbourne and the surrounding areas to provide qualified, experienced childcare practitioners for ad-hoc, long term cover and permanent staffing solutions.
Due to growing demand, we are actively looking to appoint nursery staff to fill various vacancies throughout the area. If you re looking for a new position within a primary environment and would like to know more about our vacancies, then get in touch today.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, find out more today! Please read below to find out what you require for this position:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Alessandro Nobile on 01227 903696. You can also send a copy of your CV to Alessandro.email@example.com