Cover Manager Needed -Easter Start
Simply Education are currently looking for an Experienced Cover Manager to join them on a Maternity leave position in an outstanding school based in the Cheshire area to start at Easter. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and have SIMs experience.
The cover manager is responsible for:
• Managing and organising cover for absent staff both teaching and non-teaching.
• Organising and providing induction and support for supply staff both teaching and non-teaching.
• Ensuring that safeguarding requirements and other relevant regulations are in place and adhered to including the completion and recording of necessary checks.
• Managing and monitoring relevant budgets.
• The line management of all cover supervisors including their induction, training and appraisal.
• Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
To be considered for this great opportunity you must have the following:-
• Hold vailed experience within a school office environment
• Be able to work on own innovative and work in a fast pace environment
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
• Be able to provide 2 years working references
• All of our positions need to have an up to date Enhanced DBS in place
If you are interested in this great opportunity get in touch TODAY! Contact Stacey Brearley on 01270 382 101 or email Stacey.email@example.com