Cover Supervisor - Coventry
Cover Supervisors, this one's for you! A lot of schools in Coventry have been on the search for Cover Supervisors to work into a variety of class. As the cold weather comes in, the demand for strong cover becomes more of a necessity for schools, the colder it gets, the more this need grows. Currently I am working with a small number of schools with long-term bookings, and a far greater number of day to day bookings.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we would love to hear from you! The successful candidates must be enthusiastic, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must be confident in covering across the current National Curriculum and have prior school based experienced. Also a hard working ethic and positivity will go far!
As the successful Cover Supervisor you will need to;
- Have a creative approach to classroom management.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Be passionate about working with young people.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have a minimum of 2 years of referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Competitive reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today. Alternatively, have a look through our website to see the other positions we are recruiting for.