Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of a Salford secondary school who are in need of a cover supervisor to start in September on a one year contract.
You will be working in an excellent school which is part of an academy trust with a good reputation across the region. The staff in this school are supportive and will work with you closely to improve the educational welfare of every pupil.
Your role will be to supervise a variety of lessons across all year groups and ability range of students; supporting the needs of every pupil
All we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
• Previous Experience either working with pupils aged 11-16
• Experience working in a School or with youth setting.
• Enthusiasm for supporting pupils.
• Clear communication both written and verbal
• Be willing to learn
• Have a strong classroom management style.
• Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.REF: OSM-SEC123-CS22