Posted 9 days ago
Do you have experience working with children? Have you considered a job as a teacher, but are concerned that you may not have the appropriate qualifications? You may have all the skills necessary to become an outstanding cover supervisor without even realising it!
Simply Education are on the hunt for Cover Supervisors in Canterbury and the surrounding area. Recent statistics show that the numbers of children in schools is rising, yet the number of teachers available to schools is decreasing, meaning that schools are desperately in need of cover supervisors to fill in various lessons.
We are searching for cover supervisors to fill a number of roles including day-to-day, short-term, and long-term contracts at various secondary schools around Canterbury.
As the successful Cover Supervisor, you will need to:
• Have 6 months experience working with children in some capacity.
• Have passion for teaching and education.
• Have a creative approach to teaching.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Have passion for supporting students in their learning.
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner.
• Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Have a hard work ethic.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-ASD4-KENTApply Now