Simply Education works with a number of secondary schools across Oxfordshire who require cover supervisors for day to day and short term cover.
A number of secondary schools in Oxfordshire are seeking Cover Supervisors who have class room experience, to help within their schools on an ad-hoc basis, as well as short and long term contracts.The successful candidate must be able to adapt to different classroom environments.
The Requirements for a Cover Supervisor:
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience.
- Have the ability and confidence to leadand follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
Please contact our Kealie on 01844 355 581 for more details about doing supply cover supervision within schools.