Posted 29 days ago
Job Title: Cover Supervisor - Dynamic Secondary School Opportunity
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, UK
Salary: £650 - £700 per day
Contract Type: Temporary/Part-time
Recruitment Consultant: Matt
Are you an experienced educator seeking an exciting opportunity in a brand-new secondary school? Our school is situated in the picturesque town of Rugby, Warwickshire, is partnering Simply Education to find dedicated Cover Supervisors with a background in UK secondary education. This is your chance to join a state-of-the-art school and be an integral part of its early success.
• Manage classrooms during short-term teacher absences
• Deliver engaging lessons across various subjects using pre-prepared materials
• Cultivate a positive and inclusive learning environment
• Uphold discipline and foster a culture of respect within the classroom
• Collaborate with teaching staff for a seamless educational experience
• Essential: Proven experience in a UK secondary school setting
• Strong classroom management skills
• Flexibility to cover a range of subjects
• Ability to follow lesson plans and provide effective student support
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Competitive weekly rate: £650 - £700
• State-of-the-art facilities in a newly established school
• Subject specialism not required – diverse academic backgrounds welcome
• Early finish every day, concluding before 3pm
• Opportunity to be a pioneer in shaping the school's success
Application Process: To seize this unique opportunity, send your CV and a cover letter outlining your UK secondary school experience to email@example.com. Please include details about your availability and any other relevant information.
Simply Education are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment assessments.