Cover Supervisor Needed - West Berkshire
Simply Education works with a number of secondary schools in Reading/ West Berkshire who require cover supervisors for day to day and short term cover.
Secondary schools in Reading, West Berkshire are seeking Cover Supervisors, who are experienced with supervising within an Educational environment, to help within their schools on an ad-hoc basis, as well as on short and long term contracts. These positions are likely to go permanent if the right person fits within the school environment.
A Cover Supervisor will be able to cover classes, where the work is already set. This does not have to be a subject specialism, but may be general cover within schools. The secondary schools can be mainstream, SEN and Independent schools.
The ideal candidate would require:
- Ideally a qualification in being a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, however experience will be taken into consideration
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Excellent communication.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed.
Please contact our Berkshire office on 01753 373 067 for more details about this this vacancy.