Posted 15 days ago
Are you looking for more work to supplement your already tireless working career? Are you after something different to add to your professional schedule? Maybe you just want to wind down into semi-retirement and would like to keep working a couple of days per week to help keep your brain active? If any of this criteria matches what you have been looking for, Simply Education have just what you've been looking for.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Cover Supervisors and Secondary school cover teachers whom will be required to take on day-to-day, ahoc & 'as and when' roles of which will come up on a daily basis. The suitable candidates will be professional, well-presented individuals and will either have experience working in schools or be prepared to take on sufficient CPD training in order to be places in some of the best schools in Slough.
If you are local to Slough and looking for day-to-day cover work in some of the city's best schools, please call Tom on 01753 373067 for more information.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.REF: TNN-SLC-BERK