Posted 27 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking Cover Supervisors to work in the Spalding Area on a Ad-Hoc supply basis.
The Cover Supervisor will be covering a range of subjects and will be responsible for managing the classroom and the behavior of their students. Therefore, the Cover Supervisor will need to have a strong presence in the classroom and be confident when working with teenagers and young adults.
The Cover Supervisor will need to have experience of working with young people and at least a degree. This role would be a great opportunity for someone who has recently finished their undergraduate degree and thinking about going on to completing a PGCE.
Similarly this role would be a great opportunity for an ECT looking at building up their classroom experience.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WPH-COV267-LN21