Simply Education have started working with a number of secondary schools across Norfolk area. We require Cover Supervisors on an ad-hoc basis to supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. Due to growing demand from our schools, we are recruiting for suitably-qualified and experienced Cover Supervisors.
In addition, we are also working with various alternative educational providers and SEN schools around the area who require Learning Support Assistants with a desire to work with students who have Special Educational Needs.
As the successful Cover Supervisor you will need to;
- Have a creative approach to classroom management.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Be passionate about working with young people.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Competitive reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have a minimum of 2 years of referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today. Alternatively, have a look through our website to see the other positions we are recruiting for.