Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education are a busy supply agency located in Northamptonshire. We have various roles, from daily supply work to short term and long term positions for Cover Supervisors across Northamptonshire.
You will need to have previous experience leading a classroom and be confident working with Secondary School students. You will ideally know how to manage a classroom and not be phased dealing with behavioural issues.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering teachers over video calls, to arrange a video call please get in touch or click apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Ideally a degree
- Experience leading a classroom or a group of Secondary School pupils.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-CUS-NHMPApply Now