Posted 22 days ago
After a stop-start year, schools are finally back in full swing and quality supply has never been more important. As a result of this, Simply Education have been working hard with a number of Secondary schools to ensure they are fully equipped for staff after half-term.
We are now actively looking for supply teachers and Cover Supervisors in Wokingham and the surrounding areas to be available at least 3 days per week on a weekly basis. The suitable candidates will have good behavior management skills and a willingness to adapt to any given challenge.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.