Cover Supervisors Needed for September Start
Simply Education are urgently looking for Cover Supervisors to work in the Colchester area on a short term, supply basis for a September start!
You will be required to teach a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management can still be considered. The school can be flexible on how many days per week you can work, so full time and part time applicants will be considered.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school-based experience is preferred
As a Simply Education Cover Supervisor you would need to:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please give George Cox a call on: 01245 570 079 if you are interested in this post.