Cover Supervisors needed in Leicester
Despite the current Coronavirus crisis we are continuing to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with the care and education of Key Worker and SEND children. We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in getting in teaching, and to get them more used to working in a classroom-based environment.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school-based experience would be preferred but is not essential for this post. The school have excellent support from the senior leadership teams to their subject departments
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
-an outstanding, committed and hard-working practitioner;
-an empathetic, considerate and forward thinker;
-the ability to form strong, positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
-demonstrates inspiration and a passion to ensure every child succeeds, and all talents are nurtured
-high expectations for learning outcomes and attitudes to learning;
-experience of supporting children with emotional, behavioural and self-esteem needs;
-demonstrate ambition and an attitude to succeed;
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW
If you're interested please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Manni on 0116 3120067. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org