Cover Supervisors/Youth Workers Needed - Stoke on Trent
Considering your options once 'normality' returns? Simply Education are on hand to support you with that journey once this uncertain period is over!
Simply Education are continuing to work through this period of time to ensure we are able to continue to recruit & support both our schools & teachers locally. We are also able to offer online/video registrations.
If you are keen to get organised for September 2020, discuss potential roles available & discover how Simply Education are able to support you with securing that next exciting opportunity; then register your details today! You local dedicated consultant will then be in contact directly to discuss opportunities further.
You will be required to teach a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behavior management.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school based experience is preferred. The school has excellent facilities to aid pupil’s learning.
As a Simply Education Cover Supervisor you would need to:
- Be educated to at least degree level or have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career APPLY TODAY or contact our Cheshire branch 01270 382 101.