Covid 19 School Testers
Posted 20 days ago
Following the latest Government guidance, schools are in need of staff to support Covid testing of pupils. Several Secondary schools in the Essex area are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors and Teachers to help manage testing on a short-term basis.
There are various roles which schools are looking for help with and are listed as follows:
• Quality Lead/Team Leader - Responsible for the overall on-site operations at the test site, including day-to-day workforce management. Ensure quality assurance, incidents, risks mitigation across the testing service.
• Test Assistant - Provides guidance and supervision to subjects on swabbing as requested. Collects completed swabs and pass them to the Processing Operatives. Ensures cleaning of swabbing bays.
• Processor - Prepares test sample for analysis, conducts processing of LFT and interprets result. Provides results to Results Recorder. Ensures cleaning of processing bays.
• COVID-19 Coordinator - Sign-off and schedules testing activities; ensuring communications and consents are actioned; management of positive cases as per school/college guidelines.
• Registration Assistant - Responsible for ensuring subjects have registered and distributing test kits on arrival. Ensures orderly entry of subjects onto the testing site.
• Results Recorder - Collates results from Processing Operatives and uploads to digital solution.
• Cleaner - Cleans the testing bays, and ensures waste is correctly disposed of, including working with clinical waste provider to dispose of clinical waste.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01245 570 079.
REF: TBI-LP2-ESSXApply Now