Dance Teachers Needed
Simply Education is working in partnership with a secondary school based in Canterbury, who are seeking a Dance Teacher to start with them from September. This is a September start for a short term contract.
The school is situated in the heart of Canterbury, with fantastic transport links. The setting has a strong ethos, concentrating on the holistic development of their students, which encourages pupils to be expressive and creative through the provision of a positive learning atmosphere. The setting is highly inclusive where all members are valued and thrive in a safe, caring environment.
The ideal candidate would be a passionate dancer, deliver lessons to a high standard, flexible to cover across the performing arts department when required and have a strong classroom presence. The age ranges, range from Key stages 3 through to Key stage 5. NQT’s welcome to apply.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Excellent knowledge/history of Dance
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.