Day to day supply- Central Manchester
Posted 10 months ago
We have seen a huge demand for supply teachers across all subject and key stages.
You may be at a point in your career where you are looking for more flexibility within teaching. Maybe you have other commitments elsewhere only leaving you with a few days availability in the week? Are you a NQT and not sure what kind of school you want to be working in? Day to day supply may be the answer to all of your problems!
What are the benefits of day to day supply?
- Regular daily supply across Primary and Secondary
- Flexible working days
- Great way to experience different school settings
- No contracts or commitments
- No planning
What are the key responsibilities for a supply teacher?
-Marking work during the school day
-Deliver pre-set lessons keeping the children engaged
-Keep all records up to date
-What are the benefits of working through Simply Education?
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SAF-ST01-SU00Apply Now