Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are looking for primary cover teachers who are able to work in either Key Stage 1 or 2 in the Essex area as schools will be looking for daily cover, long term cover and fixed term contracts.
Primary schools in the area are continuously seeking teaching staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will be confident in covering across subjects and year groups, while having strong classroom management.
Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week with planning not required.
Simply Education are offering video registrations in readiness for the new academic year.
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jemma Terroni on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to email@example.comREF: JLT-AM7-ESSX