Posted 10 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Principal or an Ex Deputy Headteacher to join our fantastic school as a Deputy Headteacher. We are looking someone to work with the behaviour team so you would need to be hands on. Part of your role will involve creating and implementing policies to support with behaviour.
As a Deputy Headteacher, you will work closely with the Headteacher and other senior leaders to drive school improvement, raise standards, and ensure the best possible outcomes for all pupils. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Headteacher in providing strategic leadership and direction for the school
- Leading teaching and learning initiatives to improve quality of education.
- Managing staff performance and continuing professional development
- Overseeing pupil progress, attainment, behaviour, and attendance
- Leading on safeguarding, inclusion, and pastoral care
- Managing designated curriculum areas and team/subject leaders
- Deputizing for the Headteacher in their absence
We are looking for a motivational leader with a proven track record of raising attainment, along with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Qualified teacher status and significant senior leadership experience in a secondary school are essential.
In return, you will join a dedicated staff team and academically successful school with excellent facilities. There are also opportunities for further professional development and career progression.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Suitable for ECTs
- Degree in English Literature or Language
- Evidence of recent professional development
- Evidence of raising levels of achievement and attainment
- Effective use of data to inform planning.
- Experience of lesson planning and effective assessment for learning
- Maintaining a high standard of teaching and learning
- The central role of ICT in teaching and learning
- Curriculum issues and development
- Improvement – raising achievement.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include.
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Janisha on 01604 372 495 or email email@example.comREF: JMC-DEPHEA-CORB