Design & Technology Teacher
A large secondary school based within Milton Keynes require a full time Design and Technology Specialist too join them after February half term until May half term.
This is a full time teaching role which will require you to plan and mark to key stages 3 and 4. You will have strong behavior management ensuring all lessons are safe!
NQT's are welcome to apply.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Bianca on 01234 216 199 to register.