Design Tech Teachers in Need
Simply Education are looking for a newly qualified or experienced Design Technology teacher to join Simply Education who can help secondary schools close to Canterbury.
This is a to help with anything from daily supply cover, short and long term positions as well as permanent roles and can teach Resistant Materials, food tech Engineering and Product Design, across KS3, KS4 and KS5 and be able to really engage the pupils in their education.
The school is situated around the Canterbury location with good commuter links. This School has a excellent support system in place to help the right candidate settle in to their role, and really excel in the classroom. To be considered for this role you must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for Design Technology
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching different aspects of this role
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.