Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are currently working closely with a Secondary school in the woodsy area of Wexham to recruit a number of Art and Design, Fashion and Photography specialists.
As we move in to another hectic period of the academic year, our schools require support now more than ever. Whether you are a student, an ECT or possess many years of experience in the creative arts industry as a teacher, we would love to hear from you.
We are specifically looking for somebody who can deliver Photography and graphics content to international students, however the candidate must possess the English language fluently.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.REF: TNN-TEX-BERK