Design Technology Teacher
Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are currently working with schools in Lincolnshire who are seeking experienced and qualified Design Technology Teachers.
We currently have positions beginning in for Design Technology, Graphics and Engineering teachers. The schools are seeking full time members of staff and they would be required to plan, prepare and mark.
The schools are based around North Lincolnshire, so please feel free to contact us to find out what positions are available near you. The teaching will be across KS3&4, so you will have some GCSE year groups to support.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over online video interviews, rather than meeting face to face. If you are interested in this position or registering with us please apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Design Technology to KS3 & KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: WPH-DT893-LN21Apply Now