Design Technology Teacher
Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking a fully qualified Design & Technology Teacher or Instructor to work in a number of schools across Lincolnshire on a supply and long term basis.
The DT Teacher will be passionate about expanding the knowledge and practical skills of their learners as well as being able quickly build up a good relationship with their classes.
The DT teacher will be working with schools on a short or long term supply basis and therefore responsibilities will vary depending on the role. However, the the DT Teacher will need to be able to plan concise and accurate lessons for a mixture of abilities.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-DTC263-LN21Apply Now