Posted 28 days ago
Design Technology Teacher Needed
Simply Education is working alongside schools in the Greater Manchester area seeking Design Technology Teachers for after Easter, as well as for September positions. For the right person these positions could go to direct permanent positions.
These schools offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition into the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: BRM-KS34-2220