Design Technology Teacher (Food Technology)
Simply Education are recruiting for Design Technology teachers who are passionate about teaching Food Technology and are confident in delivering lessons at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils to become independent learners apply now!
As a successful Teacher with Simply Education you will need to;
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BA Ed.), QTLS
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning;
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you do not miss out.
Alternatively, have a look through our website at our other teaching opportunities.