Design Technology Teacher needed ASAP.
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School located near Blackley, they are looking for a teacher to work with them on a full-time, long term basis working in their Design Technology/Art department. They are looking for a teacher to mainly cover Resistant Materials and also some Art lessons.
This is a full-time role to start immediately. They are looking for a teacher that can commit on a long-term basis. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in Resistant Materials and have previous experience teaching this subject.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this position is of interest to you please click 'Apply' today or send your CV to Orien@simplyeducation.co.uk