Design Technology Teacher needed ASAP.
Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with a school in Stockport who are urgently seeking a full-time KS3/KS4 Design Technology teacher specialising in Resistant Materials to start as soon as possible through to the end of the Academic year.
The position is to cover a member of staff that is taking maternity leave early due to covid. You will be required to pick up the full teaching and will be teaching across key stage 3 and 4.
This is a good school set in the leafy suburbs of Stockport with great transport links.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over online video interviews, rather than meeting face to face. If you are interested in this position or registering with us please apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Design Technology.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Due to government restrictions, we are offering Zoom registrations.
REF: OSM-SEC123-DT11Apply Now