Drama and Dance Teacher needed ASAP
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Drama with the ability to Teach Dance to KS3 and KS4, then we would like to hear from you! We are currently recruiting for a Maternity cover in South Manchester.
Simply Education are working closely with a "GOOD" - Ofsted Secondary school in South Manchester who are urgently in need of a brilliant and qualified teacher of Core and GCSE Drama and Dance.
This is a full time role that will start immediately and will be until Summer 2020.
The Teacher in question will ideally need to have previous experience teaching Drama with an understanding of Dance. You will need to be confident teaching the subject to KS3 and KS4. We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge. You must be qualified and have experience within the education sector.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Drama to Key Stage 3 & 4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.