Drama Teacher required in Ipswich
Posted 11 days ago
Drama Teacher – Essex
Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load? And looking to work flexible hours?
Would you like to gain experience in secondary schools in Essex, if so then this would be ideal for you!
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout the North Essex area and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences when needed.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
• Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
• Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
• Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
• Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex and Havering.
• Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact our Education Recruitment Consultant Abby Cheek on 01245 570 079 to arrange an appointment!
REF: AJC-AA65-ESSXApply Now