Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are assisting a school in South Oxfordshire, appoint a Design & Technology Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials.
The school are seeking someone to join the school to cover a minimum of 6 weeks with the possibility to be extended. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and someone with good subject knowledge in Resistant Materials.If you are interested in this specific role or other DT roles please get in touch!
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581.